Diploma in pharmacy, D.Pharm is a short-term entry-level course in pharmacy that offers promising career opportunities to the students after the successful course completion. This course is designed to give students basic knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and prepare them to work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist in their respective areas. For a successful career, it’s important to have adequate knowledge of the subjects and fields, and it can be achieved only after getting admission to the top pharmacy college in West Bengal. If you are searching for one such college, then this post is for you.
In today’s post, we come up with a list of top D.Pharm College in West Bengal to help students select the best college. In case you have any doubt/ concern regarding their admission procedures or about the fee of D.Pharm Course in Eastern India, then call the respective college to clear your doubts. Call us to know more about details related to BCPSR’s admission in Pharmacy College in West Bengal.
List of Pharmacy College in West Bengal for D.Pharm Course As Per the 2021 Top List
- JIS University, Kolkata
- The Neotia University, Kolkata
- Bengal School Of Technology, Hooghly
- Bengal College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Durgapur
- Seacom Skills University, Birbhum
- Adamas University, Kolkata
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- Brainware University, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute Of Pharmaceutical Science And Technology, Kolkata
- Calcutta Institute Of Pharmaceutical Technology & Allied Health Sciences, Howrah
Important Link: The fee of D.Pharm Course in West Bengal
Choosing BCPSR as the top D.Pharm College in West Bengal will be the best choice for a student’s career. Here the students not only get theoretical knowledge from a recognized college in Durgapur but also get the ocean of opportunities in the college campus itself. If you wish to enquire more about admission in D.Pharm in Durgapur and the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.