The skills that a student learns are influenced by the college they choose. Undoubtedly, there’s a long list of pharmacy colleges in West Bengal, but BCPSR College stands out as the most popular and prestigious institution for pharmacy students. If you are planning to choose BCPSR, look at the prospects you’ll get from BCPSR. So it’s time to be strategic and choose the Top B.pharma College in West Bengal.
Check out what students will learn at BCPSR after admissions
- Key benefits of studying at BCPSR
- How to get admissions to BCPSR?
Let’s find out the details before you apply for admissions.
Why Study at BCPSR- Top Pharmacy College in West Bengal?
West Bengal is home to many prestigious colleges offering quality education to pharmaceutical students. Besides all, BCPSR is the only top pharmacy college in West Bengal that blesses students with the following facilities.
- Get quality educations and learn industrial skills from experts
- Get a unique blend of core and elective subjects since the beginning of the course
- Access to modern laboratories and modern equipment
- Strong collaboration with reputed hospitals and recruitment agencies
- Learn from highly experienced faculties
- Take advantage of a highly organized student-monitoring system
- Attend on-going seminars, workshops, and training sessions on the latest technologies
Admission Updates for BCPSR
BCPSR offer admissions through the WBJEE entrance exam. However, students can also apply for direct admissions. Students need to submit the online registration with their details and wait for a call from the college officials. For more information, you can contact the college’s administration staff.
BCPSR is one such Top B.pharma College in West Bengal that offers a wide range of courses in the field, including B.Pharm, D.Pharm, and M.Pharm. We hope that the pointers listed above will help you understand why BCPSR stands apart from other colleges in West Bengal.