A well renowned eastern state of India, West Bengal is famous worldwide for its artistic culture and history. Other than its incredible culture, this state is also popular for being the home of colleges that offers quality educations for pharmaceutical students. In today’s blog, we are presenting the top list of Pharmacy College in West Bengal for admissions in the upcoming session. Let’s get started!
List of Best Colleges for Admission in M.Pharm in West Bengal -2021
There are numerous factors on which the list of top Pharmacy College in West Bengal is based. For today’s top list, we have kept facilities offered by these colleges into our prime consideration to prepare this list.
- Guru Nanak Institute Of Pharmaceutical Science And Technology, Kolkata
- Nshm Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Calcutta Institute Of Pharmaceutical Technology & Allied Health Sciences, Howrah
- Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Durgapur
- Guru Nanak Institute Of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Panihati
- Bengal School Of Technology, Hooghly
- Gupta College Of Technological Sciences, Asansol
- Dr. BC Roy College Of Pharmacy And Allied Health Sciences, Durgapur
- National Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education And Research, Kolkata
All the above-mentioned colleges offered modern facilities and infrastructure. If we talk about the college that offers all the facilities at the lowest fee of M.Pharm Course in West Bengal, then BCPSR is the only name that ranks on the top.
BCPSR, which ranks in the fifth position in the above list of Pharmacy College in West Bengal ranks on the top when it comes to offering all the modern facilities at the lowest fees. Getting admission to Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research is your first step towards a successful career. No doubt, it’s one of the best choices for admissions in 2021. For admission-related doubts, call us or visit our website immediately.