Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research would like to update students with the basic details that every student willing to get admission in B.Pharm in West Bengal must know. As you all know, due to the uncontrollable coronavirus situation in the country, the government has decided to post the CBSE board exams. Due to this decision, there will be some delay in the admission process. But, if you are willing to get admission to the top pharmacy college in Durgapur to peruse a B.Pharma course, then you can submit the online registration form available on the official website of the college.
Without registration, no student will be entertained for admission whether it’s admission in M.Pharm in West Bengal, B.Pharm, or D.Pharm courses.
Documents Required AT The Time Of Admissions
- Mark sheet/ admit card of 10th and 12th class
- Your qualifying degree/certificate
- WBJEE/ JEE Main Admit Card, Rank Card, and Allotment Letter
- Original copy of B.Pharm Registration Card (MAKAUT)
- Aadhaar Card
- School leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate, if you are from another university
- Domicile Certificate, if you are from other states than West Bengal
- Your recent 4 passport size photographs
The fee of B.Pharm Course in West Bengal
Students willing to select BCPSR for admission in B.Pharm in Durgapur have to submit INR 61,150/- at the time of admissions. Fees for the remaining semester will vary. Refer to the table given below to get complete information about the fee of B.Pharm Course in Durgapur offered by BCPSR.
|1||2nd Semester||INR 42,450/-|
|2||3rd & 4th Semester||INR 43, 450/-|
|3||5th & 6th Semester||INR 44, 450/-|
|4||7th & 8th Semester||INR 45, 450/-|
- Fee of M.Pharm Course in Eastern India
- Fee of D.Pharm Course in Eastern India
Don’t forget to follow blogs posted by the top pharmacy college in West Bengal to stay updated with the latest information regarding admission in B.Pharm in West Bengal.