Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research invites application for admission in M.Pharm Course in West Bengal for 2021-22 academic sessions. Before applying for admission, we want you to have a look at the eligibility criteria to know whether you posses the desired skills and qualifications or not. Let’s have a look at what are they?
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
- If you have done B.Pharm from the best pharmacy college in West Bengal with a minimum CGPA of 6.0, then only you clarify the educational eligibility criteria. So, make sure you do have the same.
- If you have successfully clear the PGET exam, then only you can apply for admission in BCPSR
- You have to submit your PGET Admit Card, rank card, allotment card at the time of admission
- Mark sheet/ admit card of 10th and 12th class
- Your qualifying degree/certificate
- Original copy of B.Pharm Registration Card (MAKAUT)
- Aadhaar Card
- Migration Certificate, if you are from other university
- Domicile Certificate, if you are from other state than West Bengal
- Your recent 4 passport size photographs
Fee Structure of M.Pharm Course in West Bengal
Students willing to select BCPSR for admission in M.Pharm in West Bengal must know that they are required to submit a total amount of INR 63,300/- in the beginning of their first semester. For the remaining three semesters, students have to pay INR 49,200/- at the beginning of their respective semesters as their course fees.
- Fee of D.Pharm Course in Eastern India
- Fee of B.Pharm Course in Eastern India
Therefore, if you are willing to select BCPSR as your choice for the top pharmacy college in West Bengal, then submit your online registration without any further delay. Registration is the very basic and first step to participate in the admission in M.Pharm in West Bengal. For more accurate details, consult with our faculties to clear your doubts.
Follow our blog to keep you updated with the latest events happening at the best Pharmacy College in West Bengal.