No doubt BCPSR is one of the top B.Pharm colleges in West Bengal. Every year lots of students take admission here to become a successful pharmacist in the future. Many students and their parents face difficulties to understand the admission procedure. Keeping this into consideration, this blog is written to help them understand important guidelines for admission in pharmaceutical courses offered by BCPSR– the best Pharmacy College in Eastern India. So, let’s get started!
Check Course Offered & Fee of B.Pharm Course in West Bengal
Being the top Pharmacy College in Eastern India, BCPSR offers three pharmaceutical courses for those students who wish to become professionals in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: This is a 2-year course with a total number of 60 seats
- Bachelor in Pharmacy: This course is of 04 years in duration with a total of 100 seats
- Master of Pharmacy: This post-graduation course is of 2 years with 18 seats
Note: Out of 100 seats in the B.Pharm course, 10 seats are reserved for students with lateral entry, and for those students course duration reduces to 3 years.
Moreover, if you are looking forward to enquiring about the detailed fee structure of courses offered by BCPSR – the best college in the top list of Pharmacy College in Eastern India, then we recommend you to check the respective page from the website.
Check Eligibility Criteria
If you wish to study in the top D.Pharm Colleges in West Bengal, then you must meet the following criteria to become eligible for admission in B.Pharm course.
- Minimum Qualification: All students having a minimum of 45% marks in Higher Secondary Exam (40% for reserved category students) are eligible. Along with this, a minimum of 30% in the English language is mandatory for all students.
- Age Criteria: All students who have completed 17 years of age on or before 1st January of the year of admission.
In case of any other query related to admission in B.Pharm in West Bengal or the process of admission in M.Pharm in Eastern India then feel free to call at +91-8170021123/ +91-9754931377.