List of Top 10 Colleges offering Lowest Fees of M.Pharm Course in West Bengal
West Bengal is one of the top states in India in terms of gross domestic product. It’s home to a number of significant metropolises, such as Kolkata and Durgapur. Moreover, it is also known for its lush green landscapes, its monsoon-friendly climate and its people who are known to live by nature close to their hearts.
The state of West Bengal has a lot to offer students and prospective candidates looking out for a low-fee pharmacy program. In today’s blog, you’ll find the list of the top 10 colleges offering the lowest fee of M.Pharm course in West Bengal. Check out the pharma institutes below for further details on their educational programs, admission process and costs.
Fee of M.Pharm Course in West Bengal: Check out the Top 10 Colleges
West Bengal is the largest state in India with rich history, culture and diversity. Pharmaceutical education in the state has witnessed an unprecedented boom over the past few decades. It has increased the interest of pharma graduates from across the country to complete their master’s degrees. So, if you are also looking for the best M.Pharm college in West Bengal with an affordable tuition fee, then here’s the exclusive list.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Kolkata
- Bengal College Of Pharmaceutical Science And Research, Durgapur
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Sister Nivedita University, Kolkata
- Adamas University
- Gupta College of Technological Sciences (GCTS), Asansol
- Bengal School Of Technology, Hooghly
- Dr BC Roy College Of Pharmacy And Allied Health Sciences, Durgapur
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata
Lowest tuition fees, robust scholarship and loan schemes, and flexible work options are some of the many advantages of studying in a reputed university with the lowest tuition fees in West Bengal.
Pick BCPSR from the List to Pay Less Fee of M.Pharm Course in West Bengal