BCPSR one of the best pharmacy college in Eastern India invites student interested for admission in the course of Bachelor/Diploma or Masters Degree in Pharmacy.
If you have any queries about admissions – the process, duration, qualifications, eligibility or just about anything else, please feel free to call to us. For any admission related query, contact to these numbers:
BCPSR one of the top D.Pharm college in Eastern India offers several bachelor and masters degree courses.
Admission in Diploma in Pharmacy
- Minimum Qualification: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen. Applications will be entertained from candidates who have passed in the H.S. (10+2) examination with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination of a recognized board or council.
- Age:Candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 1st January of the year for admission.
- Total Number of Seats: 60 Seats
- Duration of Course: 2 years
- Xerox copy of Documents required for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Course: