10 Simple Ways to Stay Healthy as a Pharmacy Student
As the days get shorter and the temperature decreases, you must consider ways to keep your health in check. But there are ways to make winter easier by following these simple tips. Do you want to know what they are? If yes, stay tuned with us. Being the best pharmacy college in West Bengal, we share tips to help our students maintain a healthy lifestyle during the winter season.
1. Take care of yourself by avoiding junk food that is rich in preservatives, sugar and oils
2. Regular intake of fluids and warm water, and if possible, warm up your body with hot drinks.
3. Take care of mental health. The mind is the essential organ, so keep it happy by reducing stress levels, meditating or talking to someone who understands you well.
4. Consume fewer spices. The hotter the herb, the more heat will be generated inside your body
5. Sleep deprivation has been linked to poor immune function, mood disorders and weight gain.
6. Take your time out for self-care. Every individual needs some time for themselves every day so that they can recharge their energy levels.
7. Practice breathing exercises to reduce stress levels which lead to less exam preparation.
8. Make sure to drink plenty of water or herbal tea during winter because it prevents dehydration & fever.
9. Avoid eating heavy meals, and eat only light and warm foods in winter. It will reduce inflammation and make digestion easier for you.
10. The hot water loosens up muscles and allows them to relax, which relieves tension in joints and improves circulation.
Stay Fit with These Tips by the Best Pharmacy College in West Bengal
The Indian subcontinent is one of the most popular destinations for Ayurvedic tourism. With an average of 12-15 degrees Celsius, it’s a great destination to enjoy your winter. BCPSR, the best pharmacy college in West Bengal, offers these 10 tips to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and have happy winter. Follow them to have a happy, fit and energetic winter season. For more tips, do check out our blog section.