The most renowned name in the field of Pharmacy education is BCPSR. It has been a household name for all those students who choose to continue their studies and wish to be admission in M.Pharm In West Bengal. BCPSR has created its reputation by offering top-class coaching classes, affordable fees structure and outstanding student facilities.But first, let us give you an overview of the topics we’ll be discussing in this blog post.
Admission in M.Pharm Course in West Bengal: Topics of Discussion
- Eligibility criteria for M.Pharm
- Scope of doing M.Pharm from BCPSR
Eligibility Criteria For Admissions in Pharmacy College in West Bengal
BCPSR offers admission to a 2-year degree M.Pharm course, with a total intake of 18 seats. If you talk about the course eligibility criteria, you should need to meet the following aspects.
- Students Must Have a 6.0 CGPA in their B.Pharm Course
- Students Must Have to Submit PGET Score Card
Scope of M.Pharm from BCPSR
For all aspiring students who wish to pursue higher studies in Pharmacy, BCPSR is an acclaimed institute. It offers state-of-the-art learning facilities to its students and provides reliable guidance on theoretical and practical knowledge required by them. In terms of facilities, students will get access to the following facilities.
- Separate Departmental Facilities forM.Pharm Students
- Research Facilities & Access to Research Journals for Better Practice
- Experts Guidance from Highly Experienced Faculties
- Best Placement Facilities after the Course Completion
How to Get into BCPSR for M.Pharm?
If you are looking for the best college for admission in M.Pharm in West Bengal, then there is no better place than BCPSR. The Institute offer entries based on the WBJEE scores and counselling. Besides, BCPSR also offers direct admission through the management quota. So, if you’re interested in admission, register your candidature online via the official website of BCPSR.